Thursday, May 26, 2016

I'm off!


There have been no posts for the past while because I've been too busy preparing to take time off work. Just as well since - as is always the case when I'm tapering - I've been a bundle of nerves - which is ridiculous when I stop to think about it. There's nothing left to feel nervous about. I've done all the training and organized myself as much as I can. Everything else is beyond my power to control. Now's the time to relax and enjoy the adventure.

The good news today is the forecast for race day. Yes, I know it could change a dozen times between now and Sunday but I'm determined to savour it for as long as it lasts. 17C and sunny would be perfect!

Headed to the airport shortly so must sign off. I'll be sure to post a quick race report as soon as I'm able.

Happy running, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment